WHO IS MY HERO? 

Alejandro Aranda is my HERO, a hero… what does a hero mean?

hero/ˈhɪərəʊ/  noun

1. a person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.      “a war hero”

synonyms: brave man, champion, man of courage, great man, man of the hour, conquering hero, victor, winner, conqueror, lionheart, warrior, paladin, knight, white hat.

When I talk about a hero I mean someone who I look up to, not exactly because I wanna be them or like them, but they are someone who inspires me and shows courage and honesty and he is humble.

And this is my hero; Alejandro Aranda.

Alejandro has struggled through many battles in life, After many rounds of competition, Alejandro was up against Laine Hardy and Madison VanDenburg for the title of American Idol on Sunday, May 19. But there is no question that Alejandro had a big shot at being the winner this year.

He grew up in Pomona, California, and was homeschooled. Alejandro is a 24-year-old artist and dishwasher and he didn’t pick music up until “later on in his life” he taught himself how to sing. Belting out tunes in the street and playing his guitar eventually helped Alejandro get over his fear of stage fright.

His guitar playing is amazing here is a link to him playing his guitar.  

He spent his childhood learning different musical instruments like guitar, keyboard, and others. Alejandro was fascinated by singing since he was young and he has put in a lot of hard work to make his singing dream a reality.

Alejandro is my hero because he is humble and carries on no matter what, through tough and easy times and he always has the right attitude!