ISRAEL HAS SEEN A PIG FLYING!

Gazing at the luminous sky I saw the gentle clouds blow past the sun as I gently rubbed my fingers through the tall green grass. 

With a flash I saw a pink object fly past the soaring trees, and I heard a deafening boom as a flock of ducks flew into the air.

I sprinted over to the scene, and saw a pig lying flat on the ground as confused as I was.

One thought flew through my head, “I didn’t realise that they could fly.” The pig instantly pounced on its pink feet and trotted away into the horizon.

5 thoughts on “ISRAEL HAS SEEN A PIG FLYING!

1. Israel,

your story was phenomenal! I got a little confused because you said “the sky was luminous.” Did you mean lit up? Luminous is a Harry Potter spell. Great job this week!
    -Cora C.O

2. I like your story. I like how you were sitting in the grass and you were looking at the clouds and you saw a pink pig. It was really funny and it was interesting.

3. Great story! The details helped me feel like I was in the story! Nice job. Was the loud boom caused by the pig crashing into the ground? Overall, amazing story!

Aidan, Grade 5, Illinois, USA

4. Dear Israel,
    This 100WC made me chuckle. I can imagine the pig trotting “away into the horizon.” The way you set up the story had me wanting to finish reading.

Keep writing!
    Mrs. Silver
    Team 100
    Illinois, USA