ΔŁ€Ж ŘƗĐ€Ř

Alex Rider is a gripping series of books that I think ages from 9 to 16 would enjoy.

The book series follows a teenager named Alex who is recruited by MI6, England’s secret spy service.

My favourite book in the series is the 11th book, Never Say Die.

Before this book, all of Alex’s relatives, including his parents, have been assassinated by SCORPIA, a worldwide criminal organisation.. He is now living with his friend Sabina in San Francisco after his housekeeper and caregiver. Jack, was kidnapped. Sabina’s family have decided to go on a holiday but Alex decides to stay behind, convinced that Jack is still out there and alive. 

Once the family has left and with nobody to stop him, Alex decides to try and find Jack. In the hope of Seeing her again, Alex takes on his toughest mission yet, facing near death situations searching for his housekeeper.

My personal opinion of the book is that it is a great read for people who enjoy action packed books and want to read a good series.

BY LACHLAN (March 2020) 

Names of the other books in the series                                                                

1. Storm Breaker
  2. Point Blank
  3. Skeleton Key
  4. Eagle Strike
  5. Scorpia
  6. Ark Angel
  7. Snakehead
  8. Crocodile Tears
  9. Scorpia Rising
  10. Russian Roulette
  11. Never Say Die
  12. Secret Weapon
  13. Nightshade