CAMP LIVING SPRINGS
Rakau students are having a busy couple of weeks as we wind up towards the end of Term 1 (already!) with two weeks of swimming and that was preceded by a wonderful camp experience for almost all 75 students, at Living Springs on Banks Peninsula.
This is such a beautiful part of Canterbury and we thoroughly enjoyed our two days and two nights staying together with fabulous parents who gave up their time to be with us.
We created a Camp Code of Conduct so that everyone knew exactly how to behave while away from school and home.
RAKAU CAMP CODE OF CONDUCT
TO USE OUR REACH VALUES BY
- Being pleasant and kind to everyone at camp – use manners.
- Looking after our environment and equipment wherever we are.
- Listening to instructions and following them.
- Having a great attitude by participating and contributing to all of our activities. Showing perseverance and grit.
- Being grateful for everything that we are getting on camp.
Camp Time is School Time – Let’s have fun!
Look out for some camp stories, pictures and interviews coming up soon.